What Julian can help with

Many Cambridge residents choose to get in touch with Julian to raise a wide range of policy issues.
Julian can also assist with personal cases, including:
  • Tax problems involving HM Revenue and Customs Department
  • Problems dealt with by the Home Office, such as immigration
  • Problems dealt with by the Department of Health, such as hospitals and the NHS
  • Problems involving education, such as school closures
  • Employment issues through the JobCentre Plus
Contact Julian See upcoming surgeries

Who else can help

Cambridge City Council


  • Bin collections
  • City planning and growth
  • Housing
  • Benefits

Cambridge County Council


  • Schools
  • Highways
  • Strategic planning matters